Barcode Creator is specially designed software to create barcode labels with your desktop printer.
Codes to be translated into barcodes may be entered manually or imported as a list of codes from an external text file. The user than selects the desired format of the barcode and a label graphics file is automatically generated.
The size and truncation of the barcodes can be manipulated within the bounds of strict industry standards.
After codes have been created they can be printed. Barcode Creator allows the creation of individual codes, labels and series of codes with a specified increment.
Barcode Creator will print barcode labels in any Windows® compatible printer.
Barcode Creator supports following encoding formats:
- EAN (13 digits, 8 digits, 13 + 2 add-on and 13 + 5 add-on),
- UPC (UPC-A, UPC-E, UPC-A with 2 or 5 digit add-on),
- ISBN (with or without the 5 -digit add-on),
- CODE128-B (the whole set of printable ASCII characters),
- CODE128-C (two digits encoded by each barcode symbol),
- CODE128 (all ASCII values), a "raw- input" pseudo-code that generates CODE128 output,
- CODE39 (alphanumeric),
- "interleaved 2 of 5" (numeric),
- Codabar (numeric plus a few symbols),
- MSI (numeric),
- Plessey (hex digits) and CODE93 (full ASCII character set).